Friday, September 7, 2012

Oh so cool...

the weather that is....but I also think this little chica is too!!!

The mornings and evenings are now wonderful, cooler with a breeze, and I am back to crafting again.


I love this image...she is called Audrey, but for some reason I cannot find out where I got her from..if any of my blogger friends recognise her do let me know as I like to acknowledge artist's work where possible.

I sent off for a few dies during the summer so thought I would start with them on this card. It was difficult to remember to stop at times!!


Thanks for popping by,
Have a wonderful week,
Hugs,
Sandra
xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Sandra and love the colours and the image
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so amazing and beautiful!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete